Waiting

So, as you’ve probably understood by now the contest didn’t happen last weekend. When we had the face inspection on Friday everyone realized that the thick crust with sugar snow underneath was just to dangerous to ski and so the contest was postponed. There is a weather window until this upcoming Saturday and the organization decided to use it. Looking at the forecast I think that Saturday would be the best day to run as its gonna snow on Thursday, but we don’t know yet.

20130312-085313.jpg
Christine being interviewed by the FWT crew.

20130312-090318.jpg Pia, Anne-May and I waiting for the bib draw.

Instead of staying in Fieberbrunn I decided to head back to Engelberg as I had plans to ski with some journalists invited by Peak Performance. We had a fun day on the mountain yesterday and now we’re about to hit the slopes again.

20130312-085350.jpg Instagram screen dump from Claes Juhlin taken yesterday.